Mizoram Institute of Medical Education & Research (MIMER) was established under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme ‘Establishment of new medical colleges by upgrading district/referral hospitals’. The teaching hospital is State Referral Hospital, Falkawn, which is a 250 bedded government hospital.
The Details of fee structures are mentioned in the Prospectus 2019-2020 along with all the necessary details of the Institution, ZMC.
Eligible and selected candidates will have to undergo a complete medical examination at the Institute on a notified date for medical fitness.
At the time of admission, Candidates will have to appear in person and produce the following documents in original and attested photocopies:
1. Permanent Residential Certificate issued by the competent authority.
2. Birth Certificate or equivalent.
3. NEET 2019 Score Card and Rank Letter.
4. HSLC and HSSLC Mark Sheets and Certificates.
5. Migration Certificate.
6. Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
7. Four copies of passport size photographs.